GeniusMe inspires business in the Middle East to see things differently, to think different things – to seize the opportunities of change, through new business strategies, innovation, brands and marketing - and to accelerate growth. We help you to develop new ideas and to make them happen by combining global ideas and practice with local insights and action.
To find out more, contact Hany Mwafy at GeniusMe in Dubai
GENIUS ME brings together a range of consulting and training solutions to help you and your colleagues seize the opportunities of change, locally and globally. We combine global ideas and best practices with local insight and application to work with you to create a better business ... inspired leaders, faster innovation, energised people and winning brands.
Download! ... "The Little Book of Genius for the Middle East" ... ideas and inspiration for business strategy and innovation, brands and marketing ... with extracts from Peter Fisk's four bestselling "Genius" books.
Download! ... "Finding a Better Place" ... seizing the opportunities of a rapidly changing world, and how companies around the world are winning by thinking differently.
GAMECHANGER is for business leaders making sense of the new opportunities
Is your business fit and focused for the new business world?
Do you have the most effective business model? Are you out-thinking your competitors? What can you learn from Alibaba or Li and Fung? Are you reshaping markets like Apple or Virgin, Zappos and Zynga? Can you innovate like Samsung and Tata?
What will you be famous for in 2020? Why will consumers choose your brand? Why will shareholders invest in your business? How will you make the world a better place? And above all ... is your business vision and strategy still relevant in our fast-changing markets?
Three inspiring days helping your top team to "futureproof" your business. Challenging and provocative, stretching and enlightened … Re-think your direction, re-focus your priorities, and re-energise your leaders, your strategy and business.
Download! ... "GameChanger for Business Leaders" ... is your business fit for the new business world? Time for leaders to shape the game they want to play, in their own vision.
Download! ... "Future Agenda 2020" ... what are the drivers of change over the next decade, and how can business align itself to the future for the best opportunities and growth?
Contact: To find out how GameChanger can inspire you and your team, click here
BRAND OPTIMA is for brand and marketing teams seeking to build stronger brands
Brands are much more than names and logos - they bring your business together, products and services, markets and categories, employees and consumers, suppliers and distributors, analysts and investors. Brand development must combine deep insights with detailed analysis to create new brand meaning, clear structure and focus, and inspiring propositions
- Optimising your brand portfolio for profitable growth
- Shaping your brand architecture for more impact
- Driving innovation in your brand and business
- Engaging people with more insightful propositions
- Implementing strategies faster, braver and bolder
Through a fast and collaborative process, we bring together new insights into your markets and consumers, financial analysis of your business portfolio and performance, to help you develop the right brand strategy, optimise your portfolio, and focus on the actions that will have most impact for customers, competitively and commercially.
Download! ... "Building brands like Pixar make movies" ... Peter Fisk on the creative challenge of building brands that connect digital and human experiences, in ways that are more distinctive, memorable and loved.
Download! ... "BrandLab ... Building more inspired brands" ... Accelerated brand strategy, portfolio and architecture development ... with more insight, inspiration and impact
Contact: To find out how Brand Impact can build your brand, click here
INNO LAB is for innovation teams seeking to make the best ideas happen faster.
InnoLab is a unique and proven process for companies small and large, delivering innovation with more speed and impact. It is a fast, disciplined and collaborative approach to innovation based around creative techniques through a series of three two-day workshops with additional work before and after by participants and ourselves.
The InnoLab workshops are designed to both create a lasting repeatable process for effective creativity and innovation, but also to engage your people energetically and drive practical actions now. The process can be used for any form of creative development - developing new strategies, products, channels, propositions and more. There are three phases:
- Ideas Factory ... exploring insights and ideas, exploring parallel markets and global practices, framing issues, thinking bigger and better
- Design Studio .... shaping and connecting the best ideas into richer concepts, articulating products and services, and evaluating the best options
- Impact Zone ... focusing on the winning propositions, defining solutions and business models, and accelerating concepts to market for faster impact
Download! ... "Creative Genius" ... extracts from the new book by Peter Fisk ..."the essential handbook for business innovators, visionaries and gamechangers".
Find out more! ... "InnoLab for Accelerated Innovation" ... more details of the process, examples of recent projects, tools and techniques, from the dedicated website.
Contact: To find out how InnoLab can make your ideas happen, click here
LEADERS XT are executive retreats for leadership teams
Rarely do you have time to think ... to work together as a leadership team on the issues and ideas that will drive future success ... to bring your best minds together, to collaborate and create a better future for you and your business ... extra time.
The best retreats have a "yin and yang" format that addresses business and personal change ... understanding the needs of changing markets, helps you recognise how you must change ... designed better business solutions, requires you to resolve to lead in new ways too.
The programmes can be about strategy and leadership (imagine completing a strategic plan for your business in five days), or more focused on specific areas of opportunity or innovation.
Executive retreats are typically 5 days, and held in a new, inspiring location for your team. From the vineyards of Tuscany, to a Andalusian castle, the Great Wall of China to the vibrant city of Istanbul, or the cosmopolitan charm of London and New York.
Download! ... "Inno XL" ... Executive "innovation" retreat where a cross-functional team of senior managers can get serious about creativity and innovation to address the big opportunities.
Contact: To find out how Leaders XT can help you, click here
CAMBRIDGE MARKETING LEADERSHIP ACADEMY ... building high performance teams
This is a unique portfolio of new marketing ideas and practices, leading-edge training and development, interactive workshops and the best qualifications. Delivered locally by marketers for marketers, as customised solutions for your business. There are three levels
- Labs: new ideas and insights, challenges and opportunities, emerging practice from around the world for marketing leaders, and delivering real solutions for action.
- Slingshots: fast, fresh, and focused updates on the hot topics - from deep diving to social media- and critical disciplines of today’s marketing for practitioners.
- Springboards: essential qualifications in marketing strategy, communications, PR, digital marketing and market research for future marketing leaders.
Each programme is developed with you for your teams (and agencies can join in too), and delivered as customised, in-company programmes … or even to create your own internal "Marketing Academy" for everyone from junior marketers to business leaders.
Download! ... "Winning as a 21st Century Marketer" ... describes what it takes to be a great marketer today ... to be the customer champion, business innovator and growth driver.
Download! ... "Cambridge Marketing Leadership Academy" ... summarises the programme with learning paths, possible qualifications, example modules, tools and more.
Find out more! ... "Cambridge Marketing Leadership Academy" ... dedicated website that helps you explore, delivered in partnership with Cambridge Marketing College.
Contact: To find out how Cambridge MLA can develop your people, click here
GENIUS LIVE ... one inspiring day ... how to be bold, brave and brilliant!
World changing, game changing … changing attitudes and expectations, emerging competitors and disruptive innovation, new challenges and opportunities … are you ready to shape and win in this new world? Will you be a new market leader?
Some of the recent topics for keynotes and masterclass (actually from half day heads-up to two days of deep stimulation) have included
- 9.58 ... Achieving Peak Performance ... inspiring your team to think "higher, faster and stronger" about their customers and business, and accelerating growth.
- The New Market Leaders ... the new generation of businesses emerging successfully out of economic crisis, embracing a new world, playing a different game.
- Winning in a Downturn ... what to do, what not to do, how to respond to change, achieve more with less, keep people with you, and finally emerge stronger
- Pilot Fish ... clever strategies for business growth ... how "pilot fish" (small business) reach the blue oceans through by supporting "sharks" (big ones) in return for protection
Peter Fisk is an inspirational speaker, bestselling author and expert advisor to business leaders around the world, specifically in strategy and innovation, brands and marketing. His book "Marketing Genius" has been translated into 35 languages, and the new "Creative Genius" is the "essential handbook for business leaders, visionaries, and game-changers" .
Download! ... "Inspiring Ideas for Extraordinary Events" ... describes some of the themes and topics, formats and case studies that can be explored in one inspiring day.
Find out more! ... "The Yin and Yang of Global Business" ... Read more about Peter, download extracts from his five books, articles and presentations, read his blog and more.
Contact: To find out how GeniusLive events can inspire your people, click here
IDEAS EXCHANGE ... sharing the best ideas for business in the Middle East
We collect and facilitate the sharing of new insights and ideas for brands and business across the Middle East. So what are some of the big opportunities for business leaders, innovators and marketers in today's rapidly emerging Middle East markets?
1. Riding the wave of new Arab expectation … through the roller-coaster of new politics, new freedoms and new aspirations … how do you work with consumers to be part of their new mindset and vision? Google may have started a revolution, but everyone else is now quick to follow. The vacuum is followed by a commercial land-grab for audience and trust.
2. Getting connected with youth … from smartphones to social networks, how do you engage with the new consumers – teenagers and twenty somethings who think, communicate and trust in a digital world. TV shows like Star Academy have fused pop culture with Arab culture.Brands need to do likewise, but in focused and relevant ways.
3. Unlocking the power of the crowd …how to harness the power of collaboration, real and virtual communities, gain new insights and ideas, drive word of mouth advocacy, and be more relevant and engaging. Ideaz Prize in Beirut demonstrates the latent creative potential. Brands reflect the priorities and aspirations. They give a platform for sharing.
4. Water, ethics, and innovation …sustainability might seem nice to do, but the turbulent social issues, and environmental agenda, actually offers business the best opportunity to innovate, and connect with people. The oil wells will eventually give way to sun and wind power like we see advanced in Masdar City, but soon by necessity in every city.
5. Marketing anywhere, anytime … back to the mobile phone, forget traditional advertising and brochures, people want to know, to buy, and indeed to be influenced at the right time, in the right place. Look at the success of the ipad/phone app from Hamptons real estate in Middle East. From Likes and Tweets to Groupon, its time to get mobile.
6. Knowledge hub … from the lands of oil riches, to the vacations of dreams, the Middle East seeks to stand out globally. But it is the opportunity to be a hub of knowledge, finance and business that delivers most economic potential – better connecting the east and west, north and south. Through partnerships and franchises, how can you be part of this?
7. Culture fix … whilst the technology and aspiration is shared, being “authentically Arab” is a stronger force than any western values. From Emirates service to Labne cheese, the fusion of new and old, local and global is the secret to successful brands, innovations and experiences. How will you reinterpret and reshape a new Arab world in your vision?
Contact: To participate in Ideas Exchange in the Middle East, click here
To explore the very latest ideas, every day, subscribe to IdeasHub Middle East
BRAND INDEX ... the definitive ranking of the best brands in the Middle East
We work with Brand Finance to create a comprehensive analysis and league table of the best brands across the region. This will be based on the financially-driven "brand valuation" methodology, to understand the brand's economic added-value to a business, and also in terms of the "brand power" in engaging consumers and employees.
NEW! Best Banking Brands in the Gulf 2012 ... Qatar's QNB is the most valuable brand ($1264m) followed by Al-Rajhi Bank (1$244m) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi ($1206m) ... however Emirates NDB has the most powerful brand (AA), and deivers best return (22%).
NEW! Best Telecom Brands in the Gulf 2012 ... Etisalat has the most valuable brand ($3117m) because it uses its brand much more effectively than the larger Saudi Telecom ($2847m) ... meanwhile Kuwait's Wataniya is best (23%) at turning brand equity into economic value.
NEW! Best Nation Brands in Middle East 2011 ... Saudi Arabia with its oil wealth has the most valuable brand (worth $311m) followed by Iran ($188m) and UAE ($133m) ... whilst sports-obsessed Qatar has the most powerful brand (AA rating) and is also the fastest growing brand
Brand value analysis create s a quantitative benchmark from which to compare the relative performance of brands across sectors, countries and to best practice - and identify where are the best opportunities for each brand to improve its business performance. The quantified metrics guide investment decisions, both for investors in your business, and how best to build your brand.
Contact: To learn more about Brand Index in the Middle East, and to discuss how we can evaluate and optimise the performance of your brand, click here
GENIUS ME is the exclusive franchise of GeniusWorks in the Middle East combining the best global ideas practices, with local insight and application, to deliver business consulting and executive development in Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Qatar and beyond.
Here's an update of our latest services ... business consulting, people development, keynote speaking ... with new ideas and insights to help you win (click to download):
We are currently developing an enhanced website
© GeniusWorks 2013